Friday, June 24, 2011

Middle School (6th Grade)....Short But Scary!

Ok so I remember 6th grade like it was yesterday. Running late to school was never new to me, but now I only had myself to blame. Living walking distance from the school was a plus because now I could hear the 1st bell ring and then high tail it into Ms. Doster's room. Then I went to the gifted program because I was just so damn smart. Anyways, this was the year that a certain country club opened its doors to teens! Sweet a place where I could smoke cigarettes and not get held down by the man. This is also where I formed my ninja dance skills. Anyways, this is where I was able to have my first most-awful french kiss **insert throw-up sounds!** We were kind of thrown in front of the bus to make it happen. Thanks to my wonderful sister and her boyfriend for making this probably the world's worst when it comes to kisses! Anywho, me and the first kiss lasted about a week after that and then he felt up my best friend, and that was all I needed to initiate a break up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment