Friday, June 24, 2011

Customer Service

I know this is non-sequential. Sorry for my followers, but I did warn you about my little problem. Okay so back to the customer service bit. I am an avid believer in Customer Service and will give credit where credit is due. You know like when you're a child and you go to Burger King and all you know is that is what they do. I don't ever remember hearing about their problems at home or even the cussing. When I went to Burger King it was about getting a chicken sandwich and a crown. The same goes with Wal-Mart or any other place. I picked Burger King only because I remember trips with my Nanny the most. She would always correct the cashier. One time she took her Whopper Jr. (or Jr. Whopper) back up to the counter and requested a manager because the picture was deceiving. She received the burger for free and a new one made. She is such an inspiration. Not to mention her correcting the cashier when she got her change wrong (the woman was a math teacher, nothing got past her!)

I remember the days where for all I knew was that the cashier and bag boy at Kroger worked there 24/7 and never left. I pictured them as a couple. But now all I see are rude workers. My motto has always been "if you don't like your job then quit" especially in customer service. Ok that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment