Sunday, May 15, 2011

SCES

Now, I was starting kindergarten! Ms. Budd was my teacher. She seemed to be in her late 70's when she was teaching me, but then again she may have only been 50. Give me a break people I was 5. Well, I had a bit of separation anxiety that began in preschool and lasted until high school. Unfortunately for my mother she was completely embarrassed everyday until I got a hold of my life in 3rd and didn't require her assistance walking in the classroom. But back to kindergarten, Ms. Budd was the sweetest old lady and her assistant was Ms. Dorsey.  Every morning seemed like a scene from the Exorcist starring me as Reagen. During the routine tug-of-war between my mother and the teachers, I bit the shit out of Ms. Dorsey (insert apology here.) I am sure Ms. Dorsey wanted to throw my bad ass up against a wall or even better into the wall, but she didn't she sat my snotty-nosed ass in the bathroom until I could regain my composure which usually took about 2 hours.

My first grade year was a different story because I had Mrs. Grier, and she was known to spank you in the front of the class. I am really not sure if this was true or not, but I acted out in the car on the way to school with my mom and completely turned my frown upside down when I got in the classroom. Another sweet memory from 1st grade was my first crush. He was new in school and had the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. I sent him the not to check yes or no. He checked yes, and I was under his control. I remember one day while in class we were talking and Mrs. Grier made us write sentences. He advised me not to write what was supposed to be written, but instead write, "I am stupid." Not really sure what happened to him after that, but I know he had issues. Last I heard about him was something to do with jail.

Second grade wasn't much to talk about. My best friend and I had a contest to see who had the most friends, and I was disqualified because my sister's friends were on my list? I think this was the first time I wrote a hate letter using our postal service at school. Damn I was a little bitch.

Third grade- This was the first time I got in trouble for rolling my eyes. One of my classmates taught me the technique or at least that's my story and I am still sticking to it. OHHHH MY GOD! I almost forgot. This was the first time I had heard the word "pussy,"and I totally questioned a classmate who used it in a sentence towards me negatively. WOW!!  The word still is gross to me, and I have a hard time typing it!

Fourth and Fifth grade- nothing too exciting. I didn't even get my period these years. While all my friends were growing boobs and carrying pads, I was smoking my grandma and mom's cigarettes at all the family functions. Super bad ass!! I did have a boyfriend that I was afraid of kissing and eventually dumped him after a requested French kiss. I am still not all that into tongue kissing. Especially not in public. YUCK!!

Just wait until the middle school years, I  take the leap to French kissing. Total disaster, but you must wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment